Fall Nutritional Reboot, led by Natasha Thoesen LMT INHC & Kristy Castro CPT INHC
Time & Location
About The Event
Our 4-week online group series is designed to help you shed the anxiety, stress, and bad habits acquired over the year. Like the leaves of the fall, we are going to shake off what is no longer serving us.
During this time, you will commit to a nutritional detox: shedding the bad, adding in the good. We will provide step-by-step instructions on the nutritional detox as well as discuss tips on overcoming an anxious mind, lowering stress, cutting cravings, exercising, establishing mindful eating, and finding joy in your everyday life. With bonus sessions, group and one-on-one sessions, plus generous gifts, this program is sure to be fulfilling.
It's time to FALL in love with YOU and your life again!
What is included in this program?
- Weekly group discussions via Zoom
- 1, one-on-one personal Coaching session with your Health Coach during week 3
- Weekly Food Accountability Check ins, via email with your Coach
- A 4-month supply of Fruit & Veggie capsules to help boost and support your mood, energy and nutrition throughout - and beyond - your program
- A gratitude journal, food journal, and self empowerment book to keep you accountable
- 1 gentle movement class taught by NASM-certified Coach Kristy
- 1 bonus LIVE talk with Coach Natasha
- Handouts, homework, activities, support and so much more
- Fall Nutritional Reboot$1,500$1,5000$0